Welcome to the Multnomah County Cultural Coalition application site.
The application for our 2023 grant cycle is open now.
Please review the full grant guidelines and application questions on our website prior to beginning your application. You can find them at https://multcoculturalcoalition.org/apply.
2022 Final Reports
Final Report forms are available in the Submittable account of the user who originally submitted the application.
Questions & Assistance
If you have questions about our grant program or application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in applying for funding from the Multnomah County Cultural Coalition (MCCC)! We are a volunteer-run, grassroots funding organization dedicated to supporting the rich cultural offerings in Multnomah County.
Si desea postularse en español, envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com. Le enviaremos los materiales de la solicitud. Gracias.
A few important things to note:
- Your organization must be based in Multnomah County.
- If you have received funding for two years in a row from MCCC, you need to take this year off. If you submit an application requesting a third back-to-back year of funding, it will be disqualified. Once you have taken a year off, you can reapply next year.
- If you have not used Submittable in the past, you will need to create an account to begin your application. We suggest creating an account that is accessible to multiple members of your organization If you have used it in the past, your existing account can be used for this application.
- This form will auto-save periodically. You can also save a draft and come back to your application by clicking the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of the page. We recommend you compose your responses to the narrative questions in a word processor offline and then copy/paste your responses into this form. You can download the application questions on our website: https://multcoculturalcoalition.org/apply.
- If you need technical assistance or have questions about the application, please check Submittable's help and FAQ sections. If the matter remains unresolved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will close on October 13th at 11:59PM PST. No late applications will be accepted. Please note that we are unstaffed and do not always have capacity to respond to last-minute/urgent inquiries.
Special Note for 2022 MCCC Grantees
If you have not yet submitted your report for a 2022 MCCC Grant, please follow the link emailed to you or access it via your Submittable application. If you are applying for a 2023 grant and your 2022 project has concluded, you must submit your report in order to be eligible for new funding. If your project will wrap up in the final few months of 2022, please submit by January 31, 2023 at the very latest.
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The MCCC is committed to making our resources available to every member of Multnomah County without regard to national origin, race, ethnicity, color, age, marital or familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, educational background, disability, religion, veteran status, political opinion, physical appearance, or source of income. We expect our grantees to uphold this policy in their work.