Welcome to the Multnomah County Cultural Coalition application site.
The application for our 2022 grant cycle is now open (see link below). The deadline to apply is 11:59pm on October 7, 2021.
Please review the full grant guidelines and application questions on our website prior to beginning your application. You can find them at https://multcoculturalcoalition.org/apply.
2021 Final Reports
Final Report forms are available in the Submittable account of the user who originally submitted the application.
Please keep in mind, if granted an extension for your project due to COVID-19, then you will also be granted a final report deadline extension.
Questions & Assistance
If you have questions about our grant program or application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in applying for funding from the Multnomah County Cultural Coalition (MCCC)! We are a volunteer-run, grassroots funding organization dedicated to supporting the rich cultural offerings in Multnomah County.
Prior to beginning your application, please review the full grant guidelines available on our website, www.multcoculturalcoalition.org/apply. You may also review the application questions, learn about our past grant recipients, and read through our frequently asked questions.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions about the application process by emailing email@example.com. Please reach out early: we are volunteer-run and do not always have capacity to respond to last-minute/urgent inquiries.
Si desea postularse en español, envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org. Le enviaremos los materiales de la solicitud. Gracias.
A few important things to note:
- Your organization must be based in Multnomah County.
- If you have received funding for two years in a row from MCCC, you need to take this year off. If you submit an application requesting a third back-to-back year of funding, it will be disqualified. Once you have taken a year off, you can reapply next year.
- If you have not used Submittable in the past, you will need to create an account to begin your application. We suggest creating an account that is accessible to multiple members of your organization If you have used it in the past, your existing account can be used for this application.
- This form will auto-save periodically. You can also save a draft and come back to your application by clicking the "Save Draft" button at the bottom of the page. We recommend you compose your responses to the narrative questions in a word processor offline and then copy/paste your responses into this form. You can download the application questions on our website: https://multcoculturalcoalition.org/apply.
- If you need technical assistance or have questions about the application, please check Submittable's help and FAQ sections. If the matter remains unresolved, please contact email@example.com.
- Applications will close on October 7th at 11:59PM PST. No late applications will be accepted.
Note for 2021 Grantees
If you have not yet submitted your report for a 2021 MCCC Grant, please follow the link emailed to you or access it via your Submittable homepage. Most reports are due by October 7, 2021.
If your project is still underway and will be completed in October, November or December 2021, please submit by January 31, 2022.
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The MCCC is committed to making our resources available to every member of Multnomah County without regard to national origin, race, ethnicity, color, age, marital or familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, educational background, disability, religion, veteran status, political opinion, physical appearance, or source of income. We expect our grantees to uphold this policy in their work.